This was my route and itinerary by bike last Friday:
I biked three miles to the Palo Alto train station, caught an earlier train than I intended, and arrived 45 minutes early for my 10am meeting at point B. I left there just before 11 am and saw two bridges and much waterfront on my way to point C, where I was 30 minutes early for my noon meeting.
I left C at 1:30 and was 20 minutes early for my 2:30 appointment at point D. Finally I left there at 3:30 and had a last appointment near A before biking back to Caltrain. This SF loop is 12.5 miles according to Google, and I optimized it to have very little hill-climbing but this is SF folks. There were some hills.
The caltrain ride home was very much slowed by a pedestrian accident past Palo Alto, so I got off the train at the unscheduled Menlo Park stop and biked home: 4 miles.
A total of 19.5 miles on bike, all in a skirt with my demo laptop on my back. I loved it!!
- ► 2011 (15)
- Biking around and trailing the toddler is all very...
- I recently scanned through Flow, by Mihàly Csíksze...
- I have a yoga rant today. Why are yoga classes so...
- I am not experiencing flow doing Django Web form p...
- This was my route and itinerary by bike last Frida...
- Jasmin ordered photos of my red hair and I have co...
- I visited the Asian Art museum of San Francisco a ...
- Some news related to my role as an Applications Ar...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (34)
- ► 2005 (38)
- ► 2004 (65)
- ► 2003 (163)