I visited the Asian Art museum of San Francisco a few years ago with a good friend. We were struck by all the buddhist iconography embodied in the hair of painted gods: peaceful gods had softly flowing blue hair, while wrathful deities had fiercely curling fiery red hair. Like Jasmin:
After seeing all these fierce hairdos, my friend and I immediately went home and dyed our hair bright red. But Jasmin really rocks that look!
UPDATED: I didn't mean to imply this photograph is one I took, but I forgot to give credit for it. 'gretch_dragon' took the photo.
- ► 2011 (15)
- Biking around and trailing the toddler is all very...
- I recently scanned through Flow, by Mihàly Csíksze...
- I have a yoga rant today. Why are yoga classes so...
- I am not experiencing flow doing Django Web form p...
- This was my route and itinerary by bike last Frida...
- Jasmin ordered photos of my red hair and I have co...
- I visited the Asian Art museum of San Francisco a ...
- Some news related to my role as an Applications Ar...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (34)
- ► 2005 (38)
- ► 2004 (65)
- ► 2003 (163)