- Petter Hesselberg wrote Min Konfekt in Norwegian and provided an English gloss of that
- Mark Irons wrote Little Mole
- Craig Clark wrote Precious Girl
- David Short wrote Sweet Jeannou
- Melanie Mitchell wrote To my sweet (or in her more wordy version, "To be a joy forever to my sweet")
- Enno de Witt wrote Teder Wicht in Dutch (gloss, anyone?)
- Kat Walsh wrote Sweetest Rose.
Rather than provide my own translation, I wondered what Babelfish would provide. To get a decent approximation I had to remove line breaks (format as a paragraph), replace abbreviations with fully-spelled-out words, and modernize a couple words. My input:
Ma mignonne, je vous donne le bon jour; Le séjour, ce est prison. Guérison recouvrez, puis ouvrez votre porte et que on sorte vite, car Clément le vous commande. Va, friande de ta bouche, qui se couche en danger pour manger confitures; si tu dures trop malade couleur fade tu prendras et perdras le embonpoint. Dieu te donne santé bonne, ma mignonne.
Babelfish spit out (with me re-adding the line breaks as with the original):
I give you
the good day;
it is prison.
and that one left
Goes, fond of delicacies
of your mouth,
which lies down
if you hard
you will take
God gives you
Not too bad, really, though I had to trick Babelfish to get it to be even that good.