Monday, March 22, 2004
Yaron posted an article on why he chose LinkedIn over Orkut, when he decided to only use one personal-connections site. My reasons for choosing only Orkut and not LinkedIn -- although for the same basic reason that I can only handle upkeep on one, not two -- are much more frivolous. Basically, Orkut looked more fun, sleeker, and more experimental. Since I use these services for a while until I get bored and then stop visiting, I look for a transitory entertainment value rather than a long-term career or business advantage.
Posted by Lisa at 5:10 PM
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2008 (53)
- ► 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (34)
- ► 2005 (38)
- It makes sense that cars have brake lights and tur...
- Ooh, I finished something new-- the seaweed stole!...
- John Klensin & I have been talking about how to us...
- Yaron posted an article on why he chose LinkedIn o...
- Friends asked me to post my Korea travelogue, so h...
- I recently got back from two weeks in Korea -- one...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2003 (163)