I recently got back from two weeks in Korea -- one week for IETF meetings, and one week for sightseeing. I stayed in Seoul because there was plenty of interesting stuff to see there and nearby, including palaces, the folk museum, the modern art museum and the national museum with plenty of paleontological material from the Korean peninsula. I took a bunch of pictures but I really like this one, showing the icicles hanging off the eaves of a building in Gyeongbokgung palace.
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2008 (53)
- ► 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (34)
- ► 2005 (38)
- It makes sense that cars have brake lights and tur...
- Ooh, I finished something new-- the seaweed stole!...
- John Klensin & I have been talking about how to us...
- Yaron posted an article on why he chose LinkedIn o...
- Friends asked me to post my Korea travelogue, so h...
- I recently got back from two weeks in Korea -- one...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2003 (163)