- My anonymous SUV-hating lunch buddy would like to assure NIH readership that he does not like Jeeps. He disapproves of unnecessarily high gas consumption and thus, on being informed of the gas consumption numbers, disapproves of the Wrangler more than the Rav4.
- OTOH, it appears there are some social communities where wimpy SUVs are disdained. Steve at PMStyle tells me that in certain Seattle 'burbs you'll get criticized for owning a lightweight SUV because it's wimpy, not because it's a SUV. If you care what your friends think the Rav4 is a bad choice either way.
- A friend of a friend just bought a H2. Apparently it's already gotten keyed just sitting parked in Palo Alto.
Friday, October 31, 2003
I've got some updates on the SUV-hating thing.
Posted by Lisa at 12:01 PM
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2008 (53)
- ► 2007 (15)
- ► 2006 (34)
- ► 2005 (38)
- ► 2004 (65)
- I've got some updates on the SUV-hating thing. My...
- Yesterday at lunch with three others, I said somet...
- I figure farm subsidies are one of the most pernic...
- New finished work (rayon shawl) in knitting page.
- This is neat. I just started reading Greg Bear's ...
- Surgical robots are getting cooler. I heard about...
- ▼ October (6)