Saturday, December 09, 2006
It was at an OSAF picnic more than a year ago that somebody (not from OSAF) asserted baldly that Open Source and Open Standards were entirely complementary. I must have been in a perverse mood or found him disagreeable, because I immediately looked for reasons to disagree with him. It's taken me a while to work them into a blog post but it's interesting that I remember the exact moment this theme began.
Posted by Lisa at 10:02 AM
- ► 2011 (15)
- ► 2008 (53)
- ► 2007 (15)
- A few pairs of socks posted on my Knitting gallery...
- A new "Objet tricoté" on my gallery, complete wit...
- I just found the KnitWiki. I'd been thinking for ...
- Just how predictable am I? I've been enjoying the...
- It was at an OSAF picnic more than a year ago that...
- Scott Mace is so right: With a standard, one can ...
- If cheesy alternative lyrics turn you off, stop no...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2005 (38)
- ► 2004 (65)
- ► 2003 (163)